Re: Experience with John Skinner

To: "Kirby Vaughan" <mrkirbyv@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Experience with John Skinner
From: Bob Westerdale <Bob.Westerdale@ametek.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:00:12 -0500
I bought a Skinner rug kit for my 3A about 8 years ago, and can report
that it fit nicely, right out of the box, and the color ( black) has not
faded at all.  The parts price plus shipping was fair, ( but not an
outright bargain).   It did take a while for delivery,  but considering
the problems others have reported with fading and poor fit from
alternative vendors, Skinner gets my vote.
Have fun,
        Bob Westerdale
        59 3A  TS36967

"Kirby Vaughan" <mrkirbyv@yahoo.com>
Sent by: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
03/12/2006 07:11 PM
Please respond to
"Kirby Vaughan" <mrkirbyv@yahoo.com>

"Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Experience with John Skinner

Anyone have any experience with panel kits or Tonneau covers from John
Skinner in the UK? I'm interested in how long it took to get them and
whether the shipping cost negated the savings on the parts. I understand
the
quality is quite good.
Thanks,
Kirby...