[TR] WTB: Triumph TR-4A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] WTB: Triumph TR-4A
From: "Jeremy Kinney" <kinneyjr@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:37:47 -0500
Hello to everyone,

I am searching for a restored or well-maintained original TR-4A IRS with
overdrive.  I would prefer a car with no major issues in the mid-Atlantic
area, but will consider any running car and other geographic areas if it is
the "right" car.  If you are looking to sell your TR-4A, please contact me
by e-mail or call 301-801-3318.

I placed a post on the VTR site as well as some regional club sites so this
will probably be a redundant message for most of you.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy Kinney
Bethesda, MD

===     http://www.vtr.org