[TR] TR3 Turn Signl Wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 Turn Signl Wiring
From: mrv8q@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:12:56 -0500
Hello, listers, I'm trying to chase an electrical gremlin on my '59 TR3A. On
the control head, whether right or left position, only the right flasher will
blink. All lights otherwise work; substituting a new flasher unit made no
difference. I've inspected the wiring, my guess is that I have a bad ground
somewhere... anything obvious to others that I'm missing? Thanks, as always!

Best, Kevin Browne
'59 TR3A #58370

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.