[TR] New Orleans British Car Day, March 25

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] New Orleans British Car Day, March 25
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:07:22 -0500
Just want to make sure youse guys down in the flood plain have the long
distance award all polished for me as I plan on coming down theres and
collectin it.
I don't figure on any competition from da bun warmer types, or smurfettes.

Now if any of youse are plan'in on taking dis award and are passin thru SC,
gives me a shout.

I justa gotta my first digital camera and I hasta taka some pics.
Now I has to go out and changa da header gasket for dis trip.

Pardon my smellin

arriva deci

Al

===     http://www.vtr.org