RE: [TR] Heated Seats & Power Windows

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Heated Seats & Power Windows
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:31:34 -0500
Hi Vance:

Mr. Lucas's technology (oh he of the flaming wiring) is already so
effective at turning electricity into heat that it seems one could
simply pass the rear wiring bundle under the passenger seat and happily
warm up one's significant other.

One of my colleagues tells the tale of his old Austin Mini which
apparently had wiring between the headliner and the metal top. One
winter so much warmth was being generated in the wires that the car had
a large section of top that was always melted free of snow as soon as
the car started up.

Mark