[TR] 5$ TRF shipping?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 5$ TRF shipping?
From: Barry Schwartz <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:53:03 -0800
Does anybody that gets the TRF e-mail alerts know if this weekend is a 5$
shipping weekend?  I seem to recall that I got an e-mail to that effect,
but I deleted it and now (of course now that I need it)  I can't remember
if it was this coming weekend or last.  I was thinking of getting a couple
of front wings for the old MK3 GT bonnet, and it would save me a few bucks -

Barry Schwartz (San Diego)