[TR] Rear Diff Oil Leak into Brakes and Hub

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Rear Diff Oil Leak into Brakes and Hub
From: MotoPsyche@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:54:27 EST
So...I've pulled the right rear brake plate which was completely fouled by
gear oil leaking past the axle seal.  New brake shoes are on the way.   My
question is this:  What's the best way to clean up the hub assembly  which now
has
been soaked in gear oil along with the grease that was in  there?

Please forgive if this was just mentioned in the recent thread.

Many thanks.

Bill Stagg
1960 TR3A
Indianapolis