RE: [TR] 24 volt startup, Ed (again...)

To: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] 24 volt startup, Ed (again...)
From: "Kirby Vaughan" <mrkirbyv@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:45:11 -0500
Fact? What fact? I don't see that you stated any fact at all.
I know what the problem is with Paul's premise, but you're not helping by
acting like a know it all. If you are going to take the time to respond, at
least clue him in that he is about to melt starter, wiring, and probably
solenoid. Your snide comment did nothing to help him with that. We already
know you have scary lots of experience, but you are ALWAYS condescending in
your replies, just like the one below. There are a lot of guys working on
these cars that don't have your experience or mine. Maybe they like working
on cars and not paying someone to do it for them. They are asking questions
so they don't make mistakes. Don't make the process sound like secret rocket
science, it's not. I've run across your lot at garages and auto parts
stores, trying to make your little area of expertise sound like the
mathematical mysteries of the universe that mere mortals couldn't possibly
understand. I'm glad you were able to master it, Ed.
Get over yourself, its just auto mechanics...

Oh, and if you can't figure out what is wrong with your reply, sorry...

(and by the way, Great! advertising for your business )