Re: [TR] setting the points ASAP PLEASE

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] setting the points ASAP PLEASE
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:43:56 -0500
Yikes then!
I have 2 distributors, one from a 3A and the other from a TR4.  I also bought
several new Lucas points (DTB150 TK50 'fits most British cars') from TRF and
they match the old set I replaced.
I've properly placed them but when set to a .015 gap they DO NOT ever touch!
What Should I do?

Paul Dorsey  60 TR3A