Fw: [TR] 1973 Triumph GT6+ - FREE LA area project

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [TR] 1973 Triumph GT6+ - FREE LA area project
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:00:00 -0800
I went to look at it this morning.  It's a fantastic opportunity for
 someone.  Unfortunately, I already have 3 vintage cars and can't justify
 adding a fourth.

 The frame is finished, powder coated, with new suspension front and rear.
 The rest of the car is in pieces, but pretty much all there.  Body is in
 great condition dent wise, virtually rust free.  The tub has been 90%
 stripped of paint and has some surface rust.  The rest of the body pieces
 are in great condition, not yet stripped.

 My guess is that this car will be gone by the end of the day.

 Paul Willoughby
 Torrance, CA
 1956 TR3
 1964 TR4