[TR] electrical water temp gauge for my TR3?

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] electrical water temp gauge for my TR3?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:02:48 -0500
I have a electric Water Temp sending unit for a (?)TR4.  Since my car is a
60 TR3A (and I am not concerned with originality) I'd like to changeover
from the 3A's capillary water gauge to the electric type (Which I think the
TR4 had).  The TR4's sending unit replaces theTR3A's sending unit in the
thermostat housing quite nicely.  Is this a good conversion and whatelse
will I need?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A