[TR] TR3 radiator

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 radiator
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:04:51 -0500
Well, I didn't get any feedback on the radiator offering by TRF, so I
ordered one from them. I wanted a replacement I can use in the car while
I'm tooling around this spring, and getting the original recored as
original.

I've got to say that if this is the radiator several people were
critical of, they must have improved it. Either that or Moss sells
something different from TRF. This thing is beautiful. Yes, anyone
intimately familiar with the car will realize it's not original, IF they
see it out of the car. Otherwise, the only visible difference is the
crank hole.  It's very nicely made.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com

===     http://www.vtr.org