Re: [TR] Announcement: WikiVTR Public Launch No TR content,

To: paulwillou@socal.rr.com, bdischer@blakedischer.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] Announcement: WikiVTR Public Launch No TR content,
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:10:14 EST
Hey Guys,
Wow!  If I was 14 to 25 years old I would probably know exactly what to do
with a Wiki!  OK, 55 puts me into the computer challenged old fart group but I
think I did it anyway by starting the TR4 Maintenance page with my standard
routine for getting the Four ready for the Summer of 06 driving season.  Can
anyone confirm that I am there and now a WikiVTR contributor? Is this
information
what the forum is for?  How could someone other than me edit what I have
written?
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org