[TR] Looking for used TR4 Surrey top parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Looking for used TR4 Surrey top parts
From: "chris simonsen" <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:22:13 -0500
Hi out there,

I could use your help.

I saw a surrey top TR4 a while back and my TR4 has been gnawing at me to get
one for it.

I'm fishing for enough surrey top parts to create a complete one and was
hoping that there may be enough spares or pieces on the list that I might be
able to complete an entire top....

Anybody got mostly serviceable parts they are willing to part with?  They
can be very ugly or incomplete. At this point, I do not think I can be
picky.

Thanks!!!

Chris

63 TR4 - pretty sure everything that can leaks a little
54 TR2 - still leaking after sitting for 15+ years

===     http://www.vtr.org