Re: [TR] Announcement: WikiVTR Public Launch No TR content,

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Announcement: WikiVTR Public Launch No TR content,
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:50:40 -0700
> The  WikiVTR exists to codify our collective wisdom, most of which is in our
> heads or buried in the archives of this mal list.

Speaking of archives, I'm jumping the gun a bit here, the new archives aren't
quite ready for prime time.  But you can get a sneak preview of what's to
come.  I've not been that happy with the current software used on the archives
[ Link listed below ] so I've been looking at alternatives.  Point your
browser to http://demo.fatchancegarage.com/mharc/archives/html and poke
around, let me know what you think.  I still wish it were possible to broaden
one's search to include several lists, but that funtionality will have to
wait.

Still I think that this program is better than the previous one, and hope to
have all the archives converted and in place before the annual Team.Net Spring
Fund Drive. [ Coming the first or second week of April ]

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."

===     http://www.vtr.org