RE: [TR] TR3 cardboard radiator duct

To: "'Terry Smith'" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3 cardboard radiator duct
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:45:19 -0500
Terry:

I have the original radiator shroud on my '70 TR6 and have kept it looking
nice and functional with the black bumper spray paint I picked up at Pep
Boys.  It is a good match to the original color, is flexible and seems to
penetrate the card board, keeping it in good shape.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3