Re: [TR] + OR - RADIO?

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] + OR - RADIO?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:25:01 EST
In a message dated 3/28/2006 9:23:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

Darrell, I'll make you the same offer I made Paul.  I have a  collection of
SAMS photofacts for car radios that covers many of the  Triumph-branded ones.
If you can find something that resembles the original  maker's name and model
number, I will try to identify it in my  SAMS.

Randal,
I have one more radio with the signature AM Triumph dial but this one has a
"GF" in between the Triumph Logo's.  It has a sticker on it from the Tenna
Corporation, Cleveland, OHIO.  # on top 119006-030.  # on RH  side 104006-021.
+/- switch on RH side.  This company was real  since yours truly in his youth
as a sticker salesman called on  them.  Honest Injun!  The other radios I have
are in poor  condition but I can make out "dix" on the end of a paper tag so
I bet they  are Bendix.
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org