Re: [TR] + OR - RADIO?

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, tr3driver@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] + OR - RADIO?
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:08:58 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: TR250Driver@aol.com

I have one more radio with the signature AM Triumph dial but this one
has a
"GF" in between the Triumph Logo's.

==AM==
For whatever it's worth, I believe that the "GF" here stands for
Triumph's New York / New Jersey / Pennsylvania regional distributor,
Genser-Forman.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>

===     http://www.vtr.org