[TR] Hendrix Wire Wheels

To: "" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Hendrix Wire Wheels
From: "" <chammock@iquest.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:34:06 -0500
Just had the plesure of meeting Allan and Jerry at Hendrix Wire Wheels in
Greensboro, NC and gettin a new set of 60 spoke wires
for the TR3.  What wonderful work they do - a longer story would tell you how
they found I had 2 bad new tires and how they made them work.
I highly recommend this shop - quality work and quality folks!
I can't wait to try out the new wheels and trued tires - I'll report to the
list.  NFI but a very satisfied customer!

Perry Hammock
1960 TR3A LO

===     http://www.vtr.org