Re: [TR] Green & Delphi clutch quality?

To: CarlSereda@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Green & Delphi clutch quality?
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:20:02 EST
In a message dated 3/29/06 11:07:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CarlSereda@aol.com writes:

<< 'Green' makes throwout bearings and 'Delphi' makes pressure and friction
 plates to Borg & Beck specs. Maybe Moss and TRF sells these brands? Are
these high  quality parts? >>

Last I saw Green was a smaller US bearing manufacturer with a good rep.  They
invented a axle saver bearing for domestic rear drive cars.   I''ve used a
few with good results.

Delphi is a spun off GM company, making everything from electronics to
mechanical parts.  No idea what the quality of this stuff would be since it is
aftermarket clutch.

Harold

===     http://www.vtr.org