Re: [TR] Interesting TR3B on the 'Bay

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Interesting TR3B on the 'Bay
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:05:15 EST
In a message dated 3/31/2006 10:06:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com writes:

>(albeit one with likely a replacement nose from an earlier  car).

Ok, how do you tell it is a replacement nose?
My car has been  had extensive body damage so the one on it might not be
original.
I  have a replacement for mine because the one on it is worse for  ware.
Obviously the replacement is from a older car as only a few TR3Bs  would be
newer. %^)

==AM==
Well, no way to be sure without seeing the car in person, of course! But it
looks to be an earlier red/black badge, and I'd really suspect that late a 3B
to  have had the TR4-style smooth letters rather than the earlier ribbed
letters.

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

===     http://www.vtr.org