Re: [TR] Interesting TR3B on the 'Bay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Interesting TR3B on the 'Bay
From: Hoyt <hoyt@cavtel.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:19:04 -0500
On Friday 31 March 2006 18:25, Randall wrote:
> Note the comment about the driver's floor being rusty, and the huge patch
> around the MC area.  This car has never been near salt in it's life, but
> it's own brake fluid is eating it away.

No sidecurtain brackets. Interesting switches on the dash. Klaxon horn.
Driving lights inset in grill. Hard top brackets on windscreen; none on rear
cockpit trim. Parking brake is black. Wiring terminal strip has a circut for
"hood lite" which explains afttermarket hard top. 8) Glovebox door is
finished wood. Bonnet and boot lack plinth for hinge: boot hinges look to be
reversed. Rocket launcher, the smoke screen, and the ejection seat are a
plus. Adjustable steering wheel. Had I painted the car gold (doesn't look bad
that color), I would have had to paint the wheels gold as well. The seller
has a great attitude. Great potential in a TR3B.

--
Hoyt

===     http://www.vtr.org