[TR] B/J

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] B/J
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:08:39 -0500
A fews years back "George Proctor" of Ft Lauderdale put his T/R 6 up for sale
and his car is one of the most perfect resto's I have ever had the delight to
see, perfect in every way, and it did not fetch $30K, he no saled it, I have
to wonder what it would bring at a B/J sale in todays market.  As far as a
April Fools joke, B/J is a straight up business, he has a staff that gives
your car a 100% inspection beford his company will let you enter the auction,
you must also have pictures and receipts, not talking price but quality, you
can buy with confidence.  "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org