Re: [TR] TR6 wiring problem

To: ian.viles@ntlworld.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 wiring problem
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:26:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/2/2006 2:47:49 PM Pacific  Daylight Time,
ian.viles@ntlworld.com writes:
After over 1200 hours of  re-build time over last 2 years major milestone
today with engine started!  However, I have an electrical gremlin that I need
some guidance to solve.  The turn indicators work on the left hand side of
the car and dash light  flashes - but not at all on the right hand side -
front, rear or dash light.  I've checked commections and they appear to be
alright. I'm not up to much  when it comes to electrics, so some suggestions
as to where to look for the  fault would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Ian Viles (Derbyshire)
73  TR6
Leon Cupra R225

Ian,
I have discovered on my TR3 it is  necessary to have the correct bulbs in
each socket.
Best, Mike Moore

===     http://www.vtr.org