[TR] TR6 wiring problem

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 wiring problem
From: "Ian Viles" <ian.viles@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:09:41 +0100
After over 1200 hours of re-build time over last 2 years major milestone
today with engine started! However, I have an electrical gremlin that I need
some guidance to solve. The turn indicators work on the left hand side of
the car and dash light flashes - but not at all on the right hand side -
front, rear or dash light. I've checked commections and they appear to be
alright. I'm not up to much when it comes to electrics, so some suggestions
as to where to look for the fault would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Ian Viles (Derbyshire)
73 TR6
Leon Cupra R225