RE: [TR] ZS 175CD Carb conundrum - followup

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] ZS 175CD Carb conundrum - followup
From: "Randy&Val DeRuiter" <deruiterville@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:13:39 -0500
Followup to my previous carb question:

I noticed that the original TR4 spare parts manual actually shows the pivot
pin with a retaining clip - but the Moss online catalog just shows a pin
(Item 31 on TR4 ZS carb page).  I also pulled a carb off my other TR4
project and it had the same simple pin, no clip arrangement.  Based on the
failure I had, it seems that a clip could be useful.  Any list thoughts?  I
probably could fabricate some type of simple clip out of brass stock if a
real pin/clip replacement source is unavailable.

Thanks again,
Randy

===     http://www.vtr.org