[TR] Donation note

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Donation note
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:28:07 -0600
Well that was interesting.  As I was sending off the note about how the donate
link is at the bottom of every message, a note about a donation came in.
Sweet.  Thanks, Terry!

As a forewarning, expect the annual spring fundraising message in a week or
so, with some comments on the current state and future direction of Team.Net.

And on an unrelated note, I spent this past weekend at Hallett, Oklahoma for
a vintage race weekend featuring Triumphs.  What fun.  I gotta get a race
car running again!

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."

===     http://www.vtr.org