[TR] Prop shaft

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Prop shaft
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:54:24 +0100
Think I need a replacement prop shaft, the eyes are a little too oval
fro my liking, particularly on one flange. Should I take the
opportunity to upgrade to something new, or just buy an original and
re-do the universal joints would a shaft from a later TR model, say a
TR4 be any advantage, or could I contemplate just buying a
replacement for the offending flange and using it with my shaft?? All
comments appreciated.
John
--
John Gillis