RE: [TR] vintage air

To: "j randolph sandner" <sandner@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] vintage air
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:49:36 -0700
I have thought that I might like to install A/C in my TR250. Are there any
options?

I know that dealers would or at least could install A/C in TR6s, but I
assume that those 'kits' are no longer available. Does any one have access
to one of the original installs and do they have (or could they take)
digital photos for our edification?

When I visited Vintage Air's web site a while ago, I didn't see anything
that would fit in my TR! Did I miss something?

As someone said, "inquiring minds want to know!!"

TIA,

Jim
Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L