[TR] Wind Blocker Installation

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] Wind Blocker Installation
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:19:30 -0400
I just got a used Moss wind blocker from List Member Mark Walker. Mark now
has a surrey top on his TR250 and offered to trade some "stuff" for it. I
have lots of extra golf stuff and he wanted golf stuff. So a trade was made
and both parties are happy. Except once the putter I gave him stops working
he won't be happy ;-) Anyway, I just updated my web site with pictures of
the installation. The only problem I ran into was how to use my top boot
cover when the wind blocker was in place. It ended up being a very simple
solution. You do have to remove the wind blocker to put your top up but it's
only a matter of removing 2 hex bolts. No big deal as long as you carry the
proper sized wrench with you at all times.

Thanks Mark!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org