[TR] Stereos in TR3's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Stereos in TR3's
From: terryrs@adelphia.net
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:02:48 -0400
Hello, everyone.

I did my homework on the internet reading deck and speaker reviews, bought a
system, and am planning on adding it to my TR3A.  Speakers are standard 6.5".

Question:  I'd thought to cut a 3/4" piece finish plywood, pretty it up with
stain and poly, and bolt it to the legs of the mini bench seat in back.
...Then to mount the stereo and speakers back there.  (Stereo has a remote, so
I don't have to turn around while driving.)  Does anybody suggest a better
location for things?

Thanks, everyone.
Terry Smith
New Hampshire