[TR] Re: looking for su expert

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: [TR] Re: looking for su expert
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:00:48 -0400
Hi Vance,

The piston rise the same amount. in both sets of carbs.   The dampner is
shorter in the short neck. which allows the piston to rise the same.

These problems arise when you buy things on line and you assume all HS 6
carbs are the same.
I could probably swap a long neck dome for the short one, thats if I could
find one.  Whats the chances of that.
These babies may go back on EBAY.

thanks

Al