Re: [TR] oil filter conversion kit (canister to regular)

To: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] oil filter conversion kit (canister to regular)
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:56:09 -0700
Hmm, I must be really good ...  or Lucky ... I had  no problem at all
with the conversion, and have never had any problem with oil leaks
(it that area) since,  I  do  make  it a priority to  use WIX
replacement filters, maybe that is  a factor, but if anyone wants my
old cannister, they are welcome to it.
I know I  can change the  filter with almost zero mess ... as  long
as I am  a little  careful and make  a  blood  sacrifice  to the
Triumph  Maintenance God in the process  ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

===     http://www.vtr.org