Re: [TR] Re: TR 250 and TR4A seats- Same or different?

To: don spence <dkspence@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TR 250 and TR4A seats- Same or different?
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:49:45 -0700
The seat slides, the frames and the whole assemblies all had different
numbers between the 4A and the 250.  I believe the basic difference was
in the latch to keep the seat down at the rear, aside from the
difference in the seat cover design.  I could be wrong (I often am!) but
I don't think the 4A had a latch assembly, while the 250 did.
Regards, Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson

===     http://www.vtr.org