Re: [TR] bEST CAR WASH , WAX , TIRE BLACK

To: David Hammond <d_hammond@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] bEST CAR WASH , WAX , TIRE BLACK
From: Tim Cheatham <tcheat2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 06:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
Meguiars new Tech Wax is incredible.  I also really like Zymol.

Meguiars also has a 2-step Gold Class "Rich Leather Aloe Cleaner" and "Rich
Leather Aloe Conditioner" that works well.  The cleaner helped me restore the
passenger seat when I bought my Audi TT.  I think that the former owner had
carried her purse there and had scarred the seat.  Looks like new now.