[TR] New Triumph Product on eBay 4628906949

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] New Triumph Product on eBay 4628906949
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 14:02:22 EDT
Shameless self promotion....

The TR Racing Community approached me on producing a Heat Shield for Weber
Carbs....I did.

I went to Hallett Raceway last weekend with 30 of my pilot run pieces and
returned with none. To continue test marketing, I put a few on eBay.

If you have Webers and a curiosity or interest, check out eBay:

TR3 TR4 TR6 Weber Heat Shields 40 &45mm DCOE
Spitfire/MG/ & More
    Item number: 4628906949

    Thanks...this list and some of it's members got me started doing this
stuff.

Joe

===     http://www.vtr.org