RE: [TR] Negative Pressure in Crankcase

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Negative Pressure in Crankcase
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:32:28 -0700
> If all of the oil stays inside the of the engine, I dont need to
> know more.
> :-)

Ah, so if ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise ?

> I pull the vacuum from the exhaust system.  Simple and inexpensive system.

I'd love to hear more about it.  I assume this is some sort of venturi
system ... aren't you worried it will increase backpressure ?

> See you at VTR (this time)

Unfortunately, doesn't look like I will make it this year.  No running
Triumphs, and while it's nice to see all my friends and their cars, I don't
care to go that far without my own Triumph.

Not to mention that the last time I was in Dallas in July, there were people
literally dying of the 104F heat.

Of course you're welcome at Triumphest !

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org