Re: [TR] Negative Pressure in Crankcase -uninformed question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Negative Pressure in Crankcase -uninformed question
From: "Chris Bohn" <cbohn@sidepipe.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:06:15 -0700
To that end, I note that the TR4A (which had the first closed-system PCV
system) had a special oil filler cap.  It can be identified by the little
"housing" that sits on top of it.  I believe it's purpose is to allow a
certain amount of fresh air into the engine. The factory manual emphasizes
that the little breather hole in this cap should be kept clean.

Chris