RE: [TR] Quest(now even further removed from TR's.)

To: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Quest(now even further removed from TR's.)
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:23:17 -0400
Ahem. There are some of us in the New World, notably in the Great North,
who continue to use the more traditional spellings and grammar... That
being said, we are often sadly muddled as to where to draw the line
between new and old. However, now that "Aluminum" is returning to
"Aluminium" to be in accord with the rest of the world, perhaps this
will indicate some sort of trend and soon "declination" with fade away
along with other variations in the language.

Cheers,

Mark in Montreal (Where we must learn to speak English, French and
American)