Re: [TR] Quick PDWA Rebuild Question

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Quick PDWA Rebuild Question
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:28:55 -0400
Bill,

I am going from memory here so I hope someone from the list whose
memory is better than my own can back me up or straighten me out.  I
believe there were two different size PDWA's produced.  I would guess
that once you get it apart and remove one of the O rings it will become
obvious which size is for the PDWA that you have.  These O rings
shouldnt have stretched out to the point where they arent pretty close
to the size they originally were.

My two cents, feel free to ask for a refund.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108