[TR] Adjusting TR3A Pedals - was TR3A and 6' 1" driver

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Adjusting TR3A Pedals - was TR3A and 6' 1" driver
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:21:43 -0700
     I am 6' 2" and fit in the ol' TR good enough, but more would be better.
The driver's seat is all the way back. I slid the pedals as far forward as
they seemed to go. Can you get more legroom by elongating the mounting holes
in the pedal housing? How are the pedals adjustable?
     I just through it all back together after my engine rebuild because I was
in a hurry to get back on the road.
     I never did fit right in a Miata.

     -Bill Brewer