Re: [TR] TR6 tires

To: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 tires
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:32:22 -0700
JB's Wire Wheels of Santa Cruz, can add the red stripe  ... his
process includes trimming the grove and then adding the color ... of
course he is in California ... he has just finished truing all of
Rosey's wheels and installing new Redlines ... I am very pleased with
his professionalism and the results of his work ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

===     http://www.vtr.org