[TR] Re: Manifold gasket problem

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Re: Manifold gasket problem
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:57:41 -0700
Friends,

I have sent to all who have commented directly regarding this irritating
issue a picture of the cure! To the other interested folks, I finally talked
to The Roadster Factory a few days ago about the miss-cut and/or incorrect
manifold gasket that I mentioned in my email of a couple of weeks ago. Today
I received a correct replacement manifold gasket for the TR250! Even though
I had purchased the Head Gasket Set in 2004 and the invoice was no longer in
their computer system they sent a replacement at no charge! Service above
and beyond!!

They did not have an explanation as to why the wrong gasket was in the kit,
but they did take care of it.

Thanks to all for your help and comments,

Regards,

Jim
Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L