RE: [TR] TR6 seat back

To: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] TR6 seat back
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:13:04 -0400
Hi Jim:

Hmmm... That sounds quite like the setup I am seeing in my TR6's seats. They
seem to have a single metal hook made out of wire on each end of the bands.
The elastic strap wraps around the wire and is hooked on by a metal staple
passing through a metal disc on either side. Which implies either my seats
have been fixed once before (unlikely), or the TR250s straps were different
from the TR6 and now aren't being made anymore. I guess I will try
re-positioning the loose bands while waiting for a kit with new material to
arrive.

The question then is, how tight are the straps supposed to be with no load or
pressure on them?

Cheers,

Mark