[TR] Fwd: 87mm's eh?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Fwd: 87mm's eh?
From: Popnglo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:40:36 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/06 11:39:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Popnglo writes:
In a message dated 4/21/06 9:08:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CarlSereda
writes:
Do you recall if you had to richen up the carbs for those larger pistons? Or
buy richer needles?
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

<<The extra power of the larger pistons is evident.>>
Just bolted it all back together, tuning as I go ... Considering what I took
out, 80mm would have seemed like "extra power",

Two days and 75 miles into the repair ... still happy with the quality of the
work, and the street warranty is still in effect.

Ed (58TR3A)

===     http://www.vtr.org