[TR] TR4 Driving lamps

To: "triumph list list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4 Driving lamps
From: "Lee&John Howard" <leejohn7@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:11:09 -0400
Listers:

I'm in the process of wiring up a pair of vintage Lucas lamps, one spot the
other fog, into my 64 TR4. I've read Dan Masters' directions for wiring into
a 250/TR6. I am doing an alternator conversion, which means I will also
change the polarity to negative ground. My questions are
1. Any reason why I can't apply Dan's wiring scheme to the TR4?
2. If I put relays in the scheme, what size do I use? Sized for each lamp's
amperage?
3. What size fuses in the in-line fuses?
4. The bulb in the spot is 48 Watt, meaning it draws 4 amps, right?
Anything else I should be wary of?

Many thanks

John Howard

===     http://www.vtr.org