RE: [TR] TR3 air vent drain

To: "'fred thomas'" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3 air vent drain
From: "Joe Laurito" <trglory@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:14:47 -0400
Fred;

I looked at my car and I see the hole next to the steering column they must
be talking about. It has a rubber plug in it that looks almost 50 years old.
I guess the tubing was optional equipment in 1958. Do you think they just
stuffed the hose through the hole and let it dangle on the outside of the
firewall?

Joe Laurito
trglory@hotmail.com