Re: [TR] RE: TR6 Falxon Exhaust - Happy customers?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: TR6 Falxon Exhaust - Happy customers?
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:19:27 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/2006 10:53:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com writes:

I just  ordered a stock configuration (non-free flow) Falcon SS   exhaust
system from TRF. Anyone have good experiences with these, or   care to suggest
something else?
I'm going  for something that sounds as good or better than stock, and   isn't
much louder to be easy on the ears.

I have the stock configuration stainless steel exhaust (i think its  Falcon)
on my 73 TR6 - i think its louder than mild steel or  original  - its
certainly seems louder than I remember my first TR6 when it  was new.
I recently unpacked some stuff from my last move and found a NOS mild steel
muffler that I've had for over 20 years but had forgotten I had. some day
soon (maybe) I'm gonna put it on and see if I can tell the difference.

Cheers
Jack Mc

===     http://www.vtr.org