[TR] OT, Beckwith machinery/Cleveland Bros contact?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] OT, Beckwith machinery/Cleveland Bros contact?
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:43:11 EDT
Late 06 Beckwith will be opening a power systems ( generators,engine units )
branch literally a stones throw away from my location. ( New Stanton PA )

This is a job I'd like to aggressively pursue. I've been in contact with the
HR dept and submitted a resume at their request however having a inside track
helps even if it is just a " Hey take a look at this guy" referral.

Thanks, Hmm just how big of a carbon arc spot light will a V 12 quad turbo
gen set run?

===     http://www.vtr.org