[TR] Who's Going To Buttonwillow This Weekend?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Who's Going To Buttonwillow This Weekend?
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@tvwireless.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:37:53 -0700
     This is the weekend of the MOSS Motors British Extravaganza at
Buttonwillow. Who on the list is going? I'll be there on Sunday in my red TR3A
and would enjoy meeting other listers in person.
     The event seems downplayed this year. It is a lot of fun. You get to drive
your car briskly around the track at lunch. Car show on Sunday. BBQ Saturday
night.
      I'll be hanging out with the Bakersfield British Car Club bunch. Look for
our banner.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA

Sent via the WebMail system at tvwireless.net